Saturday 19 October 2013

Evellies

Another confirmed exhibitor: Amy is the talented maker behind Evellies. These handmade toys are so cute and beautiful! Amy's busy making now, so I can't wait to see what will be displayed at The Boutique Marketon December 1st.

"Hi my name is Amy I have a lot of fabric a big imagination and now an online shop. These furry friends are inspired by the imagination of childhood tales, innocence and love. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them and bringing them to life. My background is in Theatrical costume which I enjoyed so much and was a wonderful experience but I have now left those days behind and am focusing my attention and skills on my new venture. I hope that you enjoy my shop and feel free to come on over to my blog, thank you. http:/evellie.blogspot.co.uk/"

No comments:

Post a Comment