Wednesday 30 October 2013

Georgina Fowler

Georgina Fowler has confirmed a space at The Boutique Christmas Market! I've loved Georgians work since seeing it at the prestigious Herefordshire Craft Fair. I'll start dropping hints now for people to buy me one of her cat decorated items...She'll be bringing a range of handmade jewellery, vases and other ceramic items to the event. See her Facebook for more info.



 "I am inspired by fairy tales, imagination and the surreal. Through drawing I electronically manipulate images to create a surface pattern that influences the imagination. With the use of bright colours this then explores a dream like existence. The patterns are then applied to ceramic vessels that have also been manipulated to have a subtle twisted shape"

No comments:

Post a Comment