Wednesday 6 November 2013

Graffik Heart & Luxe Lox

Amanda is the talented Chepstow based designer and jewellery maker behind Graffik Heart prints and illustrations and Luxe Lox retro styled Jewellery. I'm looking forward to seeing Amanda's full range of prints, and the whole set up of her stall which I'm sure will have a lovely 60's feel to it.

 This is my favorite illustration by Amanda featuring out host town, and the place I grew up, Monmouth! Also Abergavenny and Chepstow which she has had illustrated as fantastical landscapes. Below pictures her rings and hair clips, which combine vintage buttons, beads and jewels!


"I have been a Graphic Designer for 20 years and counting but I've always had illustrative leanings, with a bold graphic theme. Hopefully my work will appeal to both children and adults alike.
I live and work in the historic border town of Chepstow, in the county of Monmouthshire, South Wales"

No comments:

Post a Comment