Monday 4 November 2013

Nicole Iredale

We have Nicole Iredlae, a silver smith based in Cindeford, with us on Dec 1st! She has a wonderful range of silver items, including quirky animal jewellery and delicate yet colorful pendants. Have a look at her shop now and pre order items you want to buy in a colour of your choice to avoid disappointment on the day. (She can be contacted through Facebook or her Etsy Shop )



"I studied at Birmingham’s School of Jewellery for four years, during which time I developed a love for creating whimsical items of jewellery and metalwork. I enjoyed seeing the expressions on people’s faces as they looked at my jewellery and the reactions that it caused; giggles, squeals of delight and looks of slight confusion have been among my favorites! I decided that designing and making traditional style jewellery was never going to be something that I’d really get a kick out of, so I came up with my brand, Nicole Iredale Designs, so that I could create jewellery to make people smile."

No comments:

Post a Comment